Software Product Manager
We are now opening our platform called Genflow that we have developed over the past 2+ years (as a competitor to Shopify, Wix etc.) so any influencer and digital entrepreneur can use it to build their following and start their own business.
What’s the Job?
We are now looking for a software product manager to join our growing team in London and lead the platform from all business aspects.
- Manage and own the platform as a whole
- Adding new features
- Figure out the features required and with our CTO to deliver them
- Research content for the platform and work with content creators to deliver the content
- Analysing metrics (DAU, MAU, Churn etc.) and be able to improve them
- Gather market knowledge on entrepreneurship online (Shopify, selling digital products, digital marketing etc.)
- Community management (events etc.)
- Help with other software projects for influencers (mobile apps etc.)
The ideal candidate will thrive working within a start-up environment and combine strategic thinking and strong communication skills. It’s an exciting opportunity for someone to shape this role as well. As a company, we aim to create an entrepreneurial culture and encourage creativity and authority over your own role.
- Has developed and worked on a live commercial software product made for B2C
- Has basic knowledge of how a software works frontend, backend, UI, UX etc.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing (email marketing, FB Ads, Retargeting, etc.)
- Can demonstrate understanding of the online entrepreneur space (Who are the leaders? What softwares? Where the market is going?)
- Worked in UK for at least 2 years
- Willingness to learn
- A ‘can do’, positive attitude
- Ability to understand tasks quickly and work independently