Social Media Content Creator
(Editor, Video and photographer)
What's the Job?
This role is for someone who understands social media content in 2019 for personal brands and businesses and wants hands on experience. We are looking for someone to help us enhance the content for our brand Genflow and our CEO Shan Hanif. You will be required to come up with concepts, take photo’s, videos, edit and launch the content by yourself. You will be working in a 4 person content team and support all content activity across all our clients.
What you'll do
- Shoot Youtube videos, edit and publish them.
- Create Instagram Posts, Stories and publish them
- Take photos and videos yourself
- Post on social media channels and check performance
- Work with the content team and manager to get all tasks done
- Edit content for large projects alongside the content team
- Take a brief to grasp the marketing team’s needs and specification
- Content Strategy
- Assist at shoots as and when needed
- Work with the marketing team on the overall brand strategy and how to best utilise content.
- Expert in editing videos for Instagram stories and social media in general
- Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Expert in Lightroom, Photoshop for editing pictures
- Proven work experience as a video editor (personal or work)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Worked for 1 year in a similar role
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What you get
- A driven content team to work alongside
- Insight into what it takes to create content that gets results
- Free coffee
- Free breakfast on Wednesdays
- Monthly team socials