What we do?
At Genflow, we work alongside established influencers to create either physical or digital products that they then sell to their following and beyond. We provide everything from designing and building websites, mobile apps, content creation, product design and manufacturing, fulfilment and customer service. Ultimately, we offer an end to end service for our handpicked creators. In the last 18 months we've grown from selling a handful of products to creators with a small following, to consistently selling tens of thousands of products per launch with creators that have become household names, with launches now generating thousands of pounds within minutes.
What's the Job?
We at Genflow work closely with all clients as we handle everything from ideation, manufacturing, marketing, e-commerce, customer service and business development for their own brands which are emerging within the mainstream lifestyle, beauty and fitness market.
Our influencer brands are setting the standard for how brands engage in this exciting new era of social media, they are selling products worldwide and amassing millions in sales each year.
Our CEO Shan need’s help with his day to day management of work and this role will allow you to shadow him and work alongside him while the company goes through an aggressive growth period.
What you'll do
- Manage calendar, meetings and time.
- Takes responsibility and ownership of deadline compliance, and important documents and files.
- Look for collaborations for social media, podcast etc.
- Manage and post across social media channels pro-actively.
- Work with the content team to make sure content is ready and then post on social media.
- Research and prepare reports and presentations on various business topics.
- Manage email accounts, WhatsApp to make sure messages are being replied to.
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and other staff members
- Contact people to grow Shan’s network through emails, DM’s etc.
- Run personal errands as and when needed.
- Ad-hoc assisting the overall Genflow team.
- Experience of a similar role for at least 1 year.
- Understanding of influencers and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Have used Google Calendar, Trello, Slack, Dropbox and other softwares.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Can showcase presentations and reports have put together in the past.
- Track record of making notes, keeping minutes at meetings and typing them up after and saving them.
- Any editing videos and pictures experience would be beneficial.