We are now opening our platform called Genflow that we have developed over the past 2+ years (as a competitor to Shopify, Wix etc.) so any influencer and digital entrepreneur can use it to build their following and start their own business.
What’s the Job?
We are now looking for a marketing manager to join our growing team in London and help us grow our brand as a whole.
- Create and implement marketing strategy for our brand
- Come up with complete social marketing campaigns (such as what the campaign is, what the video should be, organise the shoot, what we are trying to achieve etc.)
- Work with our social content editors to distribute all content
- Strategy for Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin etc.
- Attend events to grow the brand
- Work on marketing strategy for influencer brands we manage
The ideal candidate will thrive working within a start-up environment and combine strategic thinking and strong communication skills. It’s an exciting opportunity for someone to shape this role as well. As a company, we aim to create an entrepreneurial culture and encourage creativity and authority over your own role.
- Understanding of online e-commerce businesses (Shopify, Clickfunnels etc.)
- Know deeply the psychology of why someone wants to be an online entrepreneur
- Has helped a brand develop and execute their marketing
- Can show exact proof of how they managed and grew a brand (metrics, social media growth, business revenue growth etc.)
- Deep understanding of digital marketing (email marketing, FB Ads, Retargeting, etc.)
- Can demonstrate understanding of the online entrepreneur space (who are the leaders, what their strategy is, where the market is going)
- Willingness to learn
- A ‘can do’, positive attitude
- Ability to understand tasks quickly and work independently