Our product range is rooted in apparel and fitness accessories; however, we are quickly growing this to cater for our growing client base. We are a lean start up changing the way the talent world works. Come join our adventure!
What’s the Job?
We are now looking for a Manufacturing/Production Assistant to join our growing team in London. We are seeking a driven individual with a strong understanding of all of the relevant aspects of manufacturing. Everything from dealing with factories (mainly in the far east), product development and sampling, organising shipments, barcoding, SKU management and forecasting. Product and manufacturing play a key role in our business.
What you'll do
- Assist with the day to day production across all of our products and ensure we deliver the best possible products in the quickest time.
- Liaise with clients, designers, various factories, the warehouse and internal team members to ensure projects hit deadlines, launch and are sent to the end customer smoothly.
The ideal candidate will thrive working within a start-up environment and combine strategic thinking and strong communication skills. It’s an exciting opportunity for someone to shape this role as well. As a company, we aim to create an entrepreneurial culture and encourage creativity and authority over your own role.
- Has developed and worked on at least 5 different products from start to finish
- Understanding of SKU’s
- Understanding of the sampling process when dealing with factories
- Working experience at least 2 years in the UK
- Willingness to learn
- A ‘can do’, positive attitude
- Ability to understand tasks quickly and work independently
- Solid attention to detail across multiple clients and products
- Factory knowledge and understanding of how factories operate
- Factory contacts
- Basic design knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator