Influencer Account Executive
What's the Job?
This is a chance to work for a number of exciting clients including influencers, celebrities & high profile athletes who are building their own brands with us at Genflow.
We work closely with all clients as we handle everything from ideation, manufacturing, marketing, ecommerce, customer service and business development for their own brands which are emerging within the mainstream lifestyle, beauty and fitness market.
Our influencer brands are setting the standard for how brands engage in this exciting new era of social media, they are selling products worldwide and amassing millions in sales each year.
This role is an opportunity like no other. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude and an enthusiasm for building a brand from the ground up - this is right up your street.
What you'll do
- Becoming a point of contact for clients regarding their own brands day to day activity
- Analysing market trends within the influencer/brand industry
- Work as an influential part of the team to ensure resources are as required to enable brand success
- Assisting the GenFlow Business Development Manager and CEO of each brand to establish the overall strategy and content plan
- Proactively communicate with all relevant GENFLOW departments to ensure the appropriate work is being carried out on behalf of the client including social media management, content production, product development, tech development and customer service.
- Manage the end to end customer experience to ensure their perception of the brand is first rate
- Create marketing copy & material to be used across campaigns
- Analyse sales and website data for individual brands
- Arranging promotional activity such as shoots, PR boxes and pop up shops.
- Working with the team on marketing campaigns
- Create reports that outline all business activity on a weekly basis.
- Manage communication with the client (email & watsapp out of office hours) to ensure they are aware of all day to day activity
- 1 – 2 years of experience in an account exec or business development role OR experience as a junior talent agent
- Strong project management skills: ability to foresee potential issues, solution-oriented in the form of relevant intervention to get them resolved, proactively help to traffic work and communicate with the relevant team members in order to ensure all is delivered on time.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Organised and confident with excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A willingness to work long hours as needed, often under pressure.
- A team player that is flexible, committed and keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
What you get
- A driven content team to work alongside
- Insight into what it takes to create content that gets results
- Free coffee
- Free breakfast on Wednesdays
- Monthly team socials