Head of Business LA
What we do?
At Genflow, we work alongside established influencers to create either physical or digital products that they then sell to their following and beyond. We provide everything from designing and building websites, mobile apps, content creation, product design and manufacturing, fulfilment and customer service. Ultimately, we offer an end to end service for our handpicked creators. In the last 18 months we’ve grown from selling a handful of products to creators with a small following, to consistently selling tens of thousands of products per launch with creators that have become household names, with launches now generating thousands of dollars within minutes.
We have generated $ millions in sales for our clients, are profitable, backed by investors and now ready to grow aggressively.
We are now setting up an office in LA and looking for someone to lead our team and grow the team and business. This role is an opportunity like no other. This is a chance to work for a number of exciting clients (influencers own brands) which are emerging within the mainstream lifestyle, beauty and fitness market. Our influencer brands are setting the standard for how brands engage in this exciting new era of social media.
What's the Job?
To succeed, you should be excited about starting a business, use your entrepreneurial skills and to build a brand from the ground up. You’ll need to be ready to take a challenge of starting our US operation. We’d want you to apply if you already have hands on experience and instinctive awareness about the business: what works and how to sell. You’ll have a lot of freedom to shape your own career as Genflow grows. While we value specific experience in the areas detailed below, you can expect that you will come to work on a wide range of projects.
What you'll do
- Managing everything US based.
- Singing new clients by contacting influencers directly.
- Meetings, talking, pitching and onboarding new clients.
- Contacting management companies and building our network.
- Partnering with agencies to acquire influencer’s faster.
- Setting the overall strategy for the US.
- Work alongside the CEO and various team leaders who are based in London.
- Hire / Build a team of business development and marketing for our US office.
- Liaise with the manufacturing team in the UK when developing product ideas.
- Be confident in coming with ideas for our clients’ businesses.
- Worked in an influencer based role for at least 1 year in LA
- Worked in a senior business position for 3 years
- Previous knowledge of hiring and managing a team
- Understanding of small businesses and start-ups
- Strong understanding of social media and marketing landscape
- Ability to demonstrate executing growth strategy.
- Key interest in online businesses.