Digital Marketing Executive
This is a chance to work for a number of exciting clients (influencers own brands) which are emerging within the mainstream lifestyle, beauty and fitness market. We currently sell their products worldwide, having achieved millions in sales to date.
Our influencer brands are setting the standard for how brands engage in this exciting new era of social media.
This role is an opportunity like no other. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude and an enthusiasm for building a brand from the ground up - this is right up your street.
What you'll do
- Assisting the Client & Genflow Business Development Manager to build, plan and implement the overall strategy and content plan for the brand
- Creating, editing and posting of social media content including videos and stills on behalf of the brand
- Analysing social media trends and competitors within the clients industry to ensure the content stays as current & engaging as possible
- Write and optimise content for the Client’s website and social media platforms
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Work as an influential part of the team to ensure resources are as required to enable brand
- Ensuring the audience perception of the brand is first rate
- Working with the Clients team on social marketing campaigns
- Managing any logistics needed for marketing campaigns
- Ad hoc tasks to assist the client with the smooth running of their business
- Minimum of 1-2 years within Social Media Management or a Digital Marketing Executive role
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Project management skills: able to handle time-sensitive projects & working to deadlines
- Editing skills: Knowledge of ‘Lightroom’ and ‘Final Cut Pro X’ is ideal but not necessary
- Experience in a social media management within a small brand (ideally fitness related)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Organised and confident with excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the influencer space
- Needs to be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset