Customer Service Administrator
What we do?
At Genflow, we work alongside established influencers to create either physical or digital products that they then sell to their following and beyond. We provide everything from designing and building websites, mobile apps, content creation, product design and manufacturing, fulfilment and customer service. Ultimately, we offer an end to end service for our handpicked creators. In the last 18 months we've grown from selling a handful of products to creators with a small following, to consistently selling tens of thousands of products per launch with creators that have become household names, with launches now generating thousands of pounds within minutes.
What's the Job?
This is a chance to work for a number of exciting clients including influencers, celebrities & high profile athletes who are building their own brands with us at Genflow.
We work closely with all clients as we handle everything from ideation, manufacturing, marketing, e-commerce, customer service and business development for their own brands which are emerging within the mainstream lifestyle, beauty and fitness market.
Our influencer brands are setting the standard for how brands engage in this exciting new era of social media, they are selling products worldwide and amassing millions in sales each year.
This role to work within the customer service team and provide support to the customers of our clients.
What you'll do
- Answer all customer queries on Zendesk.
- Be answering queries relating to e-commerce which means questions are about buying, shipping, order details, changes to orders, refunds etc.
- Investigate delay’s to orders by contacting our warehouses, tracking orders and keeping customers up to date.
- Look into tech issues for our digital products which means people who buy apps, ebooks, courses, videos etc.
- Create macros, tags and improve effeciency and workflow alongside the team.
- Create FAQ’s and support articles for clients.
- Work with other teams pro-actively to solve problems.
- Understand the actual products and content being sold to be able to help customers.
- Minimum of 1 year Zendesk Experience.
- Complete understanding of Macros, Tags, Solving tickets and features of Zendesk.
- Be able to answer the minimum 150 tickets daily.
- Understanding of social media, online business and e-commerce shops. Worked for 1 year in a similar role in the UK
- Organised and confident with their ability to complete all tasks.