Business Development (GenFlow Influencer Brands)
This is a chance to work for a number of exciting clients (influencers own brands) which are emerging within the mainstream lifestyle, beauty and fitness market. We currently sell their products worldwide, having achieved millions in sales to date.
Our influencer brands are setting the standard for how brands engage in this exciting new era of social media.
This role is an opportunity like no other. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude and an enthusiasm for building a brand from the ground up - this is right up your street.
What you'll do
- Analysing market trends within the influencer/brand industry
- Work as an influential part of the team to ensure resources are as required to enable brand success
- Working closely with the GenFlow Business Development Manager and CEO of each brand to establish the overall strategy and content plan
- Working closely with the manufacturing manager to ensure great fulfilment and customer service
- Manage the end to end customer experience to ensure their perception of the brand is first rate
- Analyse sales and website date for individual brands
- Manage and pro-actively seek wholesale opportunities for our brands
- Create a retail strategy for our brands looking to expand into this area
- Arranging promotional activity such as PR boxes and pop up shops.
- Working with the team on marketing campaigns
- Managing any logistics needed for marketing campaigns
- Organised and confident with excellent communication skills
- Experience in a sales or business development role within a small brand
- Understanding of the influencer space
- Entrepreneurial mindset