Business Development Mananger
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to work across one of GENFLOW’s most successful brands.
This is an opportunity to work for a successful and exciting client/brand where you will work closely with the GENFLOW team and client as we handle everything from ideation, manufacturing, marketing, e-commerce, customer service and business development for their fitness brand.
The ideal candidate is energetic, proactive and can lead projects with minimum supervision. You enjoy taking ownership whilst having an entrepreneurial mind set to develop the brand. This role would suit a motivated individual, complemented with good organisational skills, ability to set priorities, be flexible and adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
What you'll do
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the brand’s business activity.
- Proactively research & secure business growth opportunities for the brand.
- External partner management: liaise with any third parties in relation to brand partnerships including but not limited to press, universities, other brands, charities etc.
- Assist with the organisation and management of all branded content shoots.
- Proactively communicate with all relevant GENFLOW departments to ensure the appropriate work is being carried out on behalf of the client including social media management, content production, product development, tech development and customer service.
- Ensure all necessary activity is complete in a timely manner.
- Assist the Head of Brand Manager with all set tasks in relation to the growth of the brand.
- Be logged into all branded social media accounts, ensuring the social media expectations are fulfilled by the Social Media team across Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
- Create reports that outline all business activity on a weekly basis.
- Build relationships with retailers & wholesalers.
- Monitor & report on competitor activity and industry trends to ensure the brand remains at the forefront of the market.
- Budget management
- Research and manage influencer collaborations and partnerships.
- Manage communication with the client (email & watsapp out of office hours) to ensure they are aware of all day to day activity
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within account management, brand management, business development or similar within a brand or the influencer industry
- Knowledge of the fitness industry and digital/physical products at the forefront of this
- Strong project management skills: ability to foresee potential issues, solution-oriented in the form of relevant intervention to get them resolved, proactively help to traffic work and communicate with the relevant team members in order to ensure all is delivered on time.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Organised and confident with excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A willingness to work long hours as needed, often under pressure.
- A team player that is flexible, committed and keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.