What we do?
At Genflow, we work alongside established influencers to create either physical or digital products that they then sell to their following and beyond. We provide everything from designing and building websites, mobile apps, content creation, product design and manufacturing, fulfilment and customer service. Ultimately, we offer an end to end service for our handpicked creators. In the last 18 months we've grown from selling a handful of products to creators with a small following, to consistently selling tens of thousands of products per launch with creators that have become household names, with launches now generating thousands of pounds within minutes.
What's the Job?
This is a chance to work for a number of exciting clients including influencers, celebrities & high profile athletes who are building their own brands with us at Genflow.
We work closely with all clients as we handle everything from ideation, manufacturing, marketing, e-commerce, customer service and business development for their own brands which are emerging within the mainstream lifestyle, beauty and fitness market.
Our influencer brands are setting the standard for how brands engage in this exciting new era of social media, they are selling products worldwide and amassing millions in sales each year.
This role is an opportunity like no other. If you love digital marketing and advertising this is the perfect role for you.
What you'll do
- Create all strategy for clients and their advertising campaigns across Facebook (Facebook Instagram) and Google (youtube) Ads.
- Create and run all campaigns for all clients.
- Create custom audiences, targeting strategy and other ways to optimise ads.
- Be willing to test test and test to find the best performing ads.
- Work with the content team to create the media for ads.
- Write copy for all ads.
- Analyse performance and create reports for clients.
- Work with the marketing team on the overall brand strategy and how to best utilise ads.
- Understanding of the influencer space.
- Expert in Facebook Ads and good knowledge of Google Ads.
- Has spent £100K+ on ads already in previous jobs
- Worked for 1 year in a similar role
- Organised and confident with previous use of Trello, Asana or other task management teams.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.